Brand : NSR
Sale Sold out
Regular price MYR1,455.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Use on-board tankers or for fire service communication.
- Designed to comply with IMO MSC338 (91) and IMO MSC. 149 (77).
- Includes 19 VHF simplex channels assigned to marine use by ITU. Private channels or other channel are optional.
- Small, lightweight and easy-to-use.
- Watertight to a depth of 1 m for at least 5 min and not unduly affected by seawater or oil.
- External PTT & Skull Mic/Headset can be attached as optional.
- EX-PRO design. PCEC EX-PRO approval (Cer. No.: CE20.2739).
- CCS type approval.
|Frequency & Channel||1|
|Frequency range:||156.300 ~ 156.875MHz|
|Usable Channels:||19 channels (default)|
|Output Power:||HIGH 3.0W / LOW 0.5W|
|Warming Up Time:||Within 5 Sec|
|Battery Save Mode:||√|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C~ + 60°C|
|Dimension:||256 (H)×56 (W)×46.2 (D) mm|
|Ex code:||Exib IIB T4 Gb|
|Battery Voltage:||7.2V (DC)|